Here are a few facts about me:
- I’ve been a freelance writer for more than five years and am passionate about helping businesses create content that connects with their target consumers.
- I possess both an undergraduate and a graduate degree in Comparative Literature, which means I write well and read with a critical eye.
- My background is in literature, and I was able to translate that foundation into a sales career in both commercial and trade publishing.
- I “won” the first date with my [now] husband by pitching him one of the books I was selling.
- I grew up in Germany and England (Air Force Brat) and love living in the I-95 corridor. I’ve lived or worked in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, and worked remotely for a NYC publishing house.